Aircraft Sales & Parts collects e-mail addresses of people who send us e-mail. We also collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data about you including your address, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing the Service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- Aircraft Sales and Parts does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we have your permission.
What we do with your information:
- When you register for Aircraft Sales and Parts we ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card however if you want to enable aircraft ads or larger account plans you will need to provide your credit card information.
- Aircraft Sales & Parts uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- As part of the Service on Aircraft Sales and Parts, you will obtain the email address and/or address of other users and customers. By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personal information that you obtain through Aircraft Sales and Parts or through a Aircraft Sales and Parts-related communication or Aircraft Sales and Parts-facilitated transaction, Aircraft Sales and Parts hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for Aircraft Sales and Parts-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages. Aircraft Sales & Parts does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add the name of someone who has contacted you regarding an ad, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express written consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at support [at] aircraftsalesandparts [dot] com.
Aircraft Sales & Parts may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Client Data Storage:
Aircraft Sales & Parts owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Aircraft Sales and Parts application however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.