2016 BELL 47 429WLG
For more info, please, visit
Delivering exceptional speed, range and hover performance, the Bell 429WLG also offers retractable landing gear for ground taxi operations.
The Bell 429WLG delivers 152 knot (282 km/h) speed with a state-of-the-art cockpit featuring single pilot IFR and WAAS precision approach capabilities. Its interior is exceptionally spacious with seating for up to seven passengers plus a pilot and can be reconfigured for any number of different missions.
- Sale type
- Non specified
- Aircraft condition
- Flight rule
- Single Pilot IFR
- Total airframe time
Electrically actuated retractable landing gear.
The Bell 429WLG also features extra-large 60 inch (152 cm) side doors opening to a 130 cubic foot (3.7 cubic meter) cabin compartment, or 204 cubic foot (5.8 cubic meter) when including the aft cabin area. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the Bell 429WLG is backed by Bell Helicopter's renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for twenty years running. If your mission requires a helicopter with exceptional speed, capacity and flexibility, the Bell 429WLG is the helicopter you can count on to get the job done.
Safety of flight features including a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats
Certified single and dual pilot IFR operations with WAAS capabilities enabling point-in-space approaches in as low as 250 ft ceilings
• Retractable nose and main landing gear with electrical cockpit actuation and braking capability
• Exceptional flight performance with 152 kts/281 kph maximum cruise, 412 nm/763 km maximum range at VLRC
• Glass cockpit with two/three multi-function displays, dual digital 3-axis autopilot and an integrated electronic data recorder
• Spacious cabin with 204 ft3/5.78 m3 of usable volume, wide 60 in/152.4 cm side doors, optional rear clam-shell doors
• First helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators
- Exterior year
- Interior year
- Interior notes
A flexible interior with a flat floor that can be converted from passenger to cargo service with easy removal of the cabin seating
- Inspection status
World-Class Customer Support and Services the World Over
Every Bell Helicopter is backed by around-the-clock, award winning customer support. Bell Helicopter's comprehensive, global service network is rated #1 in the industry. On every continent, in every region, we stand behind each aircraft with the expertise, parts and service needed to meet your mission requirements.
- 3D Tour